IAGB Community Youth Excellence Awards 2020
Call for Nominations
IAGB is pleased to invite nominations for the prestigious “IAGB Community Youth
Excellence” award. Anyone – including parents, friends and relatives – can nominate a
student. Students can also nominate themselves. The deadline is July 31, 2020.
IAGB will recognize a maximum of two students, who demonstrate extraordinary achievement in one or more of the following areas:
- Community Service
- Arts and Music
- Exceptional service of an altruistic nature for the greater good of the community
Eligible nominees must be rising junior or senior high school students of Indian origin,
who reside and attend school in the New England Area.
Submit nominations with the following required supporting documentation by July 31 to
- Student/school/town name, and student contact details (email, telephone number
- A one space two-page essay in Microsoft Word on: How has Coronavirus affected your education and personal development? How has school closure led to new study solutions?
- List major achievements in detail, using separate pages for each area of
achievement. Include any supporting documents such as images, videos, etc.
- If nomination is made by someone other than the nominee, include the name of
the nominating person and contact details.