Community Covid-19 Vaccination Camp
Across the country, the COVID-19 pandemic is having devastating effects. We have felt the pain and loss in our own community. While the pandemic has kept us apart, there is new hope—vaccines are here. They will help us move closer to ending the pandemic. We want everyone in our community to be safe and get back to hugging our families and friends and shaking hands with our neighbors. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine adds one more layer of protection for you, your family, and your loved ones.
IAGB and New England community organizations in partnership are hosting Community Covid 19 Vaccination camp and inviting the community members to take advantage of this opportunity. Please vaccinate, protect yourself and your loved ones.
Vaccine: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will be offered and everyone 16 years of age and above is eligible to get vaccinated.
- Indian Medical Association of New England
- India Society of Worcester
- Telugu Assoc. Of Greater Boston
- Evergreen Adult Day care health center
- New England Kannada Koota
- Orissa Society of New England
- Tamil Makkal Mandram
- New England Tamil Sangham
- American Telugu Association
- Blackstone Valley India Society
- Ekal – Boston
- Kerala Association of New England
- Sewa International – Boston
- NATS – Boston
- Telangana NRI Association
- Kashmiri Overseas Association
- Friends of Indian Senior Citizens Org.
- Indian Americans for Burlington
- New England Malayalee Association
- New England Tulu Koota
- Bihar Jharkhand Assoc. of NE
- Maheswari Mahasabha of North America
- LASA Foundation
Dates and Locations
After your first dose vaccination, you will have an appointment for the second dose after three weeks at the same place.
May 1, 2021 – Saturday
Evergreen Adult Day Health Center
15 Commonwealth Ave Suite 110, Woburn, MA
9 am to 3 pm
(2nd dosage, May 22nd)
May 2, 2021 – Sunday
ISW India Center
152 Main Street Shrewsbury, MA
9 am to 3 pm
(2nd dosage, May 23nd)