- IAGB NewsLetter Youth Corner-featuring IAGB Youth of the Month, Youth Art and Music Spotlight, and much much more
- IAGB Youth ‘Design Thinking’ Workshop in collaboration with TIE Youth
- IAGB Youth Climate Change discussion with Fishman of Onora Global
Create a visible presence and voice for the Indian-American community in New England. Examples of activities under this platform include:
- Liaise with the state representatives and cites/town leadership on Indian American initiatives for increase local awareness.
- Collaborate with other organizations to create a cohesive approach for Indian-American presence to address issues as they arise.
- Develop a centralized point to receive/address inquiries requiring active mobilization of the Indian-American community.